To ensure the smooth and effective running of the project in order to achieve the main objectives.
- D1.1 – First Project Activity and Financial Reports [Restricted dissemination level]
- D1.2 – Final Project Activity and Financial Reports [Restricted dissemination level]
WP2: Innovation Systems
To ensure that the network’s deliberations and outputs are informed by and compatible with cutting edge research on innovation systems
WP3: Innovation for Society
Complete a major fact-finding mission comparing science funding strategies and innovation policies in Europe, the US, China, Japan, India, Australia and South Africa.
To ensure that industry and end-user views are taken into account in the convergence roadmap.
WP5: Case Studies
To provide input to deliberations from three case studies with practical relevance for the notion of and the need for responsible research and innovation (RRI).
- D5.1 – Case Studies – Overview of Ethical Acceptability and Sustainability
- D5.2 – RRI Funder Requirements Matrix
- D5.3 – RRI Country Requirements Matrix
- D5.4 - Symposium [Restricted dissemination level]
To communicate widely the findings and outcomes of the project while allowing stakeholders and policy makers to inject their perspective into the project.
- D6.1 – Website report
- D6.2 - Progress Brochure
- D6.3 - First Communication and Dissemination Report [Restricted dissemination level]
- D6.4 - High-profile Academic Dissemination Activities
- D6.5 - Second Communication and Dissemination Report
- D6 – COMENSUS Case study
WP7: Convergence Roadmap
Develop a strategy for fostering the convergence of regional innovation systems at the global level.
- D7.1 - Agreed Convergence Strategy in Technical and Lay Language
- D7.2 - Action Plan on Creation of Enduring Global Platform [Restricted dissemination level]