This list of online RRI resources is a work in progress that will be regularly updated by ProGReSS partners.
- RRI-ICT Forum (Responsible Research and Innovation approach in ICT research and innovation under H2020).
- GREAT (Governance for Responsible Innovation)
- Res-AGorA (Responsible Research and Innovation in a Distributed Anticipatory Governance Frame. A Constructive Socio-normative Approach)
- RESPONSIBILITY (Global Model and Observatory for International Responsible Research and Innovation Coordination)
- RRI Tools (digital resources to advocate, train, disseminate and implement RRI)
- Responsible-Industry is an EU-funded project that explores how private corporations can conduct their research and innovation activities responsibly
Other related projects
- FRRIICT, Framework for Responsible Research & Innovation in ICT, is an EPSRC funded project exploring social consequences of ICT in the UK
- CONSIDER, Civil society OrgaNisationS In Designing rEsearch governance
Official organisations, programmes and think tanks
- CORDIS Science in Society (SiS) page
- NWO’s Responsible Innovation Programme
- Monitoring Policy and Research Activities on Science in Society in Europe
- The Observatory for Responsible Innovation, an independent think tank based in Mines ParisTech
- Atomium Culture, a platform for knowledge sharing on the European knowledge society
- Fondazione Giannino Bassetti, promoting responsible innovation
- The Virtual Institute for Responsible Innovation (VIRI) at Arizona State University
Blogs we follow
- René Von Schomberg’s blog
- Hilary Sutcliffe’s blog, Matter for all
- Andy Balmer’s blog, Reasonable Excuse
- As we now think, a blog by the Consortium for Science Policy and Outcomes at Arizona State University
- Debating Innovation, a blog by the Observatory for Responsible Innovation
- Future Tense, a project from Slate, the New America Foundation, and Arizona State University
- Jack Stilgoe’s (UCL and Cambridge) blog on the Guardian
- James Wilsdon’s (SPRU) blog on the Guardian
- Andrew Maynard’s blog, 2020 Science
- Ino Agrafioti’s blog on EU science policy, ScipolicyEU
- Floriane Touitou’s blog on science communication in Europe, Science in Europe
RRI Journals and publications
- Responsible Research und TA – Innovationen neu gestalten
- The first volume in a series of five conference proceedings on Responsible Innovation, Responsible Innovation Volume 1: Innovative Solutions for Global Issues is now available for purchase here.
- A new and comprehensive book on RRI by authors Xavier Pavie, Victor Scholten and Daphné Carthy: Responsible Innovation: from Concept to Practice.
- The first issue of Journal of Responsible Innovation to be published with Routledge is out now, and all articles are currently free to view online. More info.
- The Journal of Responsible Innovation is now open to submissions. More info.
- Latest report on Broader Impacts: http://www.nsf.gov/od/iia/special/broaderimpacts/
- Press Release: National Science Foundation toolkit highlights impact of NSF investments.
- Ocean Scientist Broader Impact Wizard to help you develop a broader impact statement that will satisfy NSF Criterion II and fulfill your interest in communicating your science.
- Birchard, K., Lewington, J. - Shift to Applied Research Triggers Protests. Chronicle of Higher Education. 2/21/2014, Vol. 60 Issue 23, p25-25.
- Labi, A. – Researchers Resist Pressure to Show Impact of Their Work. Chronicle of Higher Education. 2/14/2014, Vol. 60 Issue 22, pA24-A24.
- Hockenos, P. - ‘University Watch’ Scrutinizes Corporate Influence. Chronicle of Higher Education. 2/21/2014, Vol. 60 Issue 23, p20-20.
- Komoroske, L.M., Hameed, S.O., Szoboszlai, A.I., Newsom, A.J, and Williams, S.L. – A Scientist’s Guide to Achieving Broader Impacts Through K-12 STEM Collaboration. BioScience 2015 65: 313-322.
Other interesting links
- The RRI Wikipedia page published by ProGReSS.
- The Virtual Institute for Responsible Innovation listserv for discussions, notices and other information pertaining to RRI.
- Videos and presentations from the Franco-British workshop on responsible innovation, May 23-24, 2011
- Description and videos of the 1st Social Frontiers Research Conference, November 14-15, 2013.